You don’t need to make a separate application - all the information we need is covered when you apply for tuition and maintenance loans. Just give your consent to share your financial data with the University when making your loan application. If your parents, guardians, or partner has had their income assessed they will also need to consent. We will notify eligible students during the first term. For more information, please visit our webpage.