Please note that course transfers are temporarily suspended due to the start of the academic year. As teaching has now begun we will be unable to process any cross department/faculties course to course transfers.   


If you are wanting to change the route of your degree (eg. Combined Hons) or change your Mode of Attendance (Full time to part time). Please come to see the team at the Business School Student Hubs Tuesday -Thursday 09.00am-16.00pm, and speak to an advisor from the Student Records team.   


If you are a January starter, be aware the window for transfers will open on 15th December.
The Man Met Students Union Advice Centre is able to provide you with specialist, student-centred advice that is free and totally independent


If you are an international student, your course transfer may not be possible under the conditions of your current visa. You should seek advice from before proceeding with a course transfer request. More information regarding changes of circumstance for international students can be found here: