If you have passed the year, you cannot resit because you are unhappy with your grade on a unit, unless you are given a further opportunity due to a request for Assessment Mitigation or an academic appeal.  

If you are an undergraduate student, you can only resit if you have failed the year.  If you are a postgraduate student, where you have failed a unit, you will be able to resit every failed assessment.