You can talk to your Programme Leader or Personal Tutor if you wish to suspend or withdraw from your course. If you wish to transfer, then you can talk to the Programme Leader of the course that you wish to transfer to. If you are not sure who the Programme Leader is, please get in touch and we can provide this information.
If you have additional support needs, we have services that can help. 

  • Our Academic and Study Skills service offers a range of activities that can help you succeed in your studies, from one to one support to courses and workshops on a range of topics.
  • The University has a Counselling, Mental Health and Wellbeing Service that can help if you need support with emotional or wellbeing issues and you can also access 24/7 support via the Togetherall platform.
  • If you have a disability, long term health condition or Specific Learning Difficulty, our Inclusion and Disability Service can help to put extra support in place.
  • The Visa Compliance team will be able to advise you if you are an international student and want to discuss the implications for your visa 
  • If you think you may need to improve your English language skills, the Language Centre offers a Coaching for Academic English free of charge. 

In addition to this, the Student Records Operations (SRO) team will be able to provide advice and will be present in the Business School Student Hub at the start of term from 25th September – 20th October between 09:00 and 16:30.


Following the start of term the Student Records Operations (SRO) team will be present in the Business School Student Hub on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays between 09:00 and 16:30 (this in person service will recommence on Tuesday 23rd October 2023).

The Man Met Students Union Advice Centre is able to provide you with specialist, student-centred advice that is free and totally independent.  
Please also remember to check the Regulations for the payment of university fees to understand any fee liabilities. 

The link to the undergraduate and postgraduate taught student transfer, suspension and withdrawal procedure can be found here: Microsoft Word - Transfer Suspension and Withdrawal Procedure 2022:2023 FINAL.docx (